inspirational story hard work

The real fruit of Hardwork

The time passed gradually, but there was no change in the sons of Sua. Sua was too old now and she was also ill for several days. After all, he realized that he would no longer be able to survive for a long time. So one day he explained his wife secretly and asked her to call her four sons. When the four sons approached him, Suya told them- Today is ten days, I have not gone to work on the farm. At this time it is time to sow seeds in the fields and till now I have not even solved the problem in the field. Now I am old and I am sick. Now I need you people's help. So come to the farm with me and help me. But as Suya expected, all four sons refused to go to the farm by making some excuses. So in the end Suya explained to her four sons, I knew that all of you are very lazy, so none of you will come to work with me on the fields, but I am very worried about you all because of which I saved everything from time to time to your bright future in my entire life. To keep him safe, he was buried in his fields. Now I do not have such a situation that I can dig myself up in the fields and give you to the people and there is no faith in my life anymore. Therefore, after my death, you dig out the treasures in your fields and divide them and spend a happy life. The four lazy sons were very happy and they started looking forward to the death of Suwa. He did not have to wait for long and soon the elderly Suva died and after his death Suva's son became excited to get the money in his field. The Sue's son dug all the fields, but they did not receive any money stored by his father. After several days of hard work, when he did not receive any money, he finally got disappointed with his mother and started talking about different kinds of things. Someone was saying that the father lied to him, someone was saying that someone else dug the money stolen by his father. ... But the mother had already knew that there was no money in the field, so after hearing all the things of her lazy sons, she remembered the need for Suyah that she had told her before calling her all four sons to her. He told his four sons- Whatever the case, there is no treasure in the field, and you all have dug the entire farm. Now put the seeds in it too. At least, the hard work you have done in digging the fields, the more you will get it again in the form of grains. The four of them were right about this thing of mother, and they also put seeds in the fields and carried them till the crop was ready, so that they could get enough fruit of their hard work. In the end, when the grains were born, the crops of their fields were more than the farmers of the entire village, which was not the place of happiness for all of them. When the four sons went to their mother to give this news, then the mother told them that, this is what your father said to you about the dusty wealth, that is it. The father of the four sons of Suyah understood that the hard work done with both sense and understanding was the key to the treasure. Without effort, nothing is available and the more the hard work, the amount of money that is available will be as big.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

inspirational story Failure is the step of sucess

inspirational story of harsan bhai patel (nirma washing powder)